Da Vinci Derivatives is looking for a professional, driven and focused all-round Ops engineer, with a keen eye on system performance, stability and uptime.
With your solid basis in computer science, a strong drive for automation and some healthy skepticism of new technology fads, you will take on responsibility for architecting, implementing, maintaining and monitoring our rapidly growing, intercontinental production environment.
Due to your strong engineering mindset and 'keeping-a-clean-house' mentality you are always fully in control of not only *what* is running in production, but also *how* these production systems are behaving; potential failures and bottlenecks get addressed long before they have a chance of actually hurting us.
You will be working closely with a small team of highly skilled, smart and dedicated traders and developers, together coming up with pragmatic and to the point solutions not only for our day to day business challenges, but also to helping grow our start-up level company into one of the biggest players in the market.
- Extensive experience using and administrating Linux systems
- Solid bash or python skills (to be used for automating the environment)
- The ability to quickly pick up new things and run with them without having a 9 till 5 mentality
Nice to haves:
- Experience in network architecture, setting up colocations
- Knowledge/experience managing Windows systems
- Knowledge/experience managing trading systems
- Knowledge and affinity with the financial markets
What we offer:
What should you do now:
If you have got what it takes to fulfill this role and ready to build on a great future with Da Vinci trading, please upload your CV and motivation letter using the below link: